Sunday 22 February 2009

Antique Yards Of Lviv Seen From A Height

This is a city i the West part of the Ucraine. I never was there even if I had heard manydifferent opinions about it. When I wrote the post about Cathedral of Salerno, I had a conversations with one of the users of the photo-hosting site where I host and take photos for my blogs. I told I feel that the time stops when I enter the yard of the cathedral. Seems I'm in the other times when I am there.

That user answeered me that he has this impression when he visits Lviv (Lvov). So I wanted to make a Lviv-tour looking the photos of this city on that site. And I found some very special photos. The old town seen from a height.

These yards are typical for all Europe, I think. I've seen them in Lithuania, in Italy. They are nice to visit but not to live. Because the persons that live on the first floors never see sun, the yards are wet. I think, the flats are wet too. But it's interesting how the persons use every meter they have. Look at this first photo. Not only that "tube-yard", but there is a terrace too. And the second photo with the pictures on the roofs...

?????. ????-?????
�?????. ????-?????� ?? ??????.??????

????????? ????? ??????
�????????? ????? ??????� ?? ??????.??????

No comments:

Post a Comment