Tuesday 8 December 2009

Picture of the Day, December 8, 2009

This is a mural at the Colegio Biling�e San Agust�n in Palmares. They really like their oxygen there.

I'll still be taking a picture a day, but I might not be putting them up as frequently on the blog and/or Facebook. I'm still waiting to hear a bit more from my friend and co-conspirator Brad, but this whole project is still developing. The idea is to eventually get one person from each country in the world taking a picture a day. I guess we've got a few countries lined up, but we've got quite a few more to go. You can see Brad's submissions by following this link to our flickr group page, and I'll keep you updated as this develops.

By the way, if you have an opinion about this matter of posting the pictures to the blog, please chime in by commenting on this post. I know my fan base is, um... growing... but I want this to be interesting for whoever reads this. Perhaps a picture a day is already getting boring for you guys, or maybe it's the best thing that's ever happened to this little blog. If you have something to say about this, please tell me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment