Wednesday 30 June 2010

Pictures of the Day, June 6-10

Well, I've gotten quite behind on posting my Pictures of the Day on this blog, so it's time to get caught up. They've been on flickr and the links at the bottom of this post, but I've just not uploaded them here. Remember, many of these pictures were taken during our trip in Colorado, so there are also lots of Leftovers. Be sure to check them out when you have some time.

I'll be posting the Pictures of the Day from June 6 till June 27 in a few separate posts, so enjoy!

June 6, 2010: To Ashley and Aaron, we all wish you a happy life together filled with love!
And nothing says "love" like his and hers machetes.

June 7, 2010: A windwheel--is that what this is called, or am I completely making this up??--at my grandma's house.

June 8, 2010: Angela walking near Horsetooth Reservoir, in the mountains above Fort Collins.

June 9, 2010: A statue in Grand Lake. I think I may have seen who it was a statue of, but if I did, I've completely forgotten who.

June 10, 2010: The pine bark beetles have torn Mother Nature a new one in the Rockies, especially in the National Park. This picture reminds me of the movie "The Road."

So, I'll try to catch up with the other Pictures of the Day today or tomorrow. In the meantime, be sure to check out the links below. Thanks, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment