Friday 8 October 2010

A Very Specific Question

I need Cell Phone advice. As you may know, I HATE cell phones. I hate calling on them, and I think text messages are one of the worst inventions humanity has come up with. I don't want a cell phone for the phone. But, I like internet, and when I'm traveling it's nice to have a phone if there's an emergency, since there don't seem to be pay phones anywhere anymore (especially in the US).

Does anyone who lives in Costa Rica know if there's a phone or a plan that could do the following things:
-Get internet reception through 3G or whatever that's called
-Block text messages
-Turn off incoming calls
-Work in the U.S.
-A camera would be nice, too.

Maybe what I need is one of those Palm Pilots or whatever from a decade ago! Anyhow, if you know about this, maybe you can give me some advice...


(Image from http://www.groove-quantize.com/grooveblog/?p=236)

No comments:

Post a Comment