Sunday 10 July 2011

Monaco -My Love

The place I loved more than other among those I was fortunate to visit in my life was without any doubts Monaco/ Monte Carlo (Principality of Monaco). Surely, the reason why I remembered it nnow is the wedding of it's Prince. But I don't want to remember the new sad princess. It's because I was very impressed of this beautiful land.


?????????? ?? ??????.??????

It seemed to occupy so little piece of soil! And it was the country everybody without taxes, where all the residents have so many freedoms.The houses grow high there. Over the houses, there are gardens and pools: on the roofs and terraces.  The shops do not expose prices there. They say, it's because the clients do not think about the prices there. They see something beautiful, enter and take it. The most impressive was the part where is situating the institute of Oceanography. At that time, the director was very famous in our country Jacques-Yves Cousteau

?????
?????� ?? ??????.??????

The beautiful gardens and  squares, the beautiful women and the cars I've never seen from that time... Everything was interesting and worth the visit. So, I can advise everybody to visitr this little country.

No comments:

Post a Comment