Wednesday 20 August 2008

What Do You Need For Your Vacation

I read today an article telling about the things a person has to take when preparing a vacation. There were necessairs, bottles, boxes, pillows... "A sensitive person has to think to create comfort when she/he is going for a trip." It is a publicity and education of us to buy more and more, to create more and more comfortable life for us.

I like comfort too. Confess. The first thing I do when I reach this or that place is to create comfort around me. If I need a telephone I buy radio telephone to feel free from the wire. If I need igienic paper I prefere something soft and resistent. And I have a recipient with 40 pieces of it an arm far from the sit. I want to feel cleen hands (and not only them) in any potentially dirty place, so I have all sorts (for every part of the body) of wet cleaning napkins in my bag. Etc etc.

But...
Tell me pls, when you were more happy and the travel was more memorable: in the place with all comodities or when you were a "wild tourist"?

?????? ????-?????? ????? ??????! (???? ? ?????? ?????? !!!)
�?????? ????-?????? ????? ??????! (???? ? ?????? ?????? !!!)� ?? ??????.??????

No comments:

Post a Comment