Monday 13 July 2009

Dead In The Eruption Of Vesuvio

Maybe you will remember this sculpture of the head on the way to the crater of Vesuvius that I repeat and repeat in my posts. Here are 2 of them to remember This photo made great impression on me from the first sight. And the photos I want to show you this time are so that this photo is right to repeat once more. To think again.

??????? ? ????????

As said, I was so fortunate to have different groups of relatives and friends here in our zone this year. After many years I visited all the most important places of Campania, the region where I live actually. My friends wanted to visit Pompei, not the modern town but excavations.

In this post I want to show you the photos of the victims of the eruption of the year 79. When the first explorers began to find empty places in the lava, they understood that those are the only "rests" of the dead persons. Somebody wanted to fill these empty places with plaster and...

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???????

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???????

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???????

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???????

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment