Thursday 3 September 2009

Preview: Colorado Pictures


Well, it's been a pretty busy time since we got back from Colorado last Friday (Season 8 of Smallville doesn't just watch itself, you know!), so I've not been to the internet caf� till now. I've been working on getting some photos and blog material together but in the meantime, if you're bored, you can check out my and Angela's Colorado pictures on my flickr account (just click on any of the links in this sentence).

I had almost forgotten that I had a flickr account, but I recently have been getting back into the swing of updating it. I'll try to give notice if there's ever something interesting there. Don't worry, though, I'll also put the "highlights" of those pictures up on this blog within the next few days, complete with the smart-ass commentary you've come to know and expect from Sitzblog.

Till then, happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment