Monday 14 February 2011

Something New: Sitzbook

As you may know, I like to read. I also like to write and take pictures. In an effort to combine these three things, I've started "Sitzbook." If you look on the left and scroll down a bit, you'll see a slideshow and a list of books. The slideshow is also the same as the one in this post, but I'll be adding more pictures and books in the future.

In any case, I usually try to read a book every two weeks or so, but now that I've gotten a Kindle --great for avoiding Costa Rican book mold, by the way!-- I'm trying to read a book a week. I'll try to comment on some of them and do some mini-reviews along the way. It's mainly just something for me, but if I put it on the blog, maybe some of you might be interested or have some comments. In any case, below is the slideshow so far. I'm currently on book seven of the year 2011, Uncle Tom's Cabin, by Harriet Beecher Stowe. I had been meaning to read it for some time now, but I was also motivated by the fact that it was free through Amazon's Kindle program (and remember, you don't need the actual reader; you can download the program for your computer for free!).

So, here's what I've been reading this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment