Thursday 9 June 2011

This Planted an Idea in My Head

The other day I was reading a bit of Stern.de. It's a German magazine that's sort of a cross between The Economist and US Weekly, in that it has both news stories and occasional pictures of boobs (it is German, after all).

In any case, I saw this article about Wayne Rooney. I don't really care about soccer, football, or f�tbol, but in this particular case, Wayne Rooney turns out to be a soccer player in England (not a comedian, as I had previously imagined; that's Mickey Rooney). Nevertheless, the point of the article, and this post, is that Rooney got a hair transplant and put up a picture on the internet. And it doesn't look half bad.

Rooney before and after; Picture from article on stern.de

Now I'm wondering if I might be able to work out some sort of deal like this with my own head. After all, as part of my "Hair Plate Tectonics" theory I originally presented in the year 2002, I've got more hair than necessary on the back of my neck, but not nearly enough in the front. As I explained at an impromptu medical conference on a balcony in Regensburg, Germany, this is due to the shifting follicle plates on my skull. However, a transplant might be able to reverse that effect. 

So, if you know anything about this procedure, feel free to chime in in the comments (unless you're a blog spammer). I suppose that living in a so-called "medical tourism" country like Costa Rica could also turn out to be a blessing, but we'll have to see... Thanks for reading, and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment