Monday 8 September 2008

Moscow Seen By Non-Politics -My Virtual Trip

I was tired to listen and to hear all these political stupidities and decided to look at the photos made by the persons living in Moscow. Than I thought you could be interested to make this virtual trip with me and post here some of the photos I like. I have photos I made a year ago too, but I wanted to see this city with the eyes of it's residents.

???????? ?? ?????? ? ??????? ????????? 7 ????????
�???????? ?? ?????? ? ??????? ????????? 7 ????????� ?? ??????.??????

???? ??? ???? ???????
�???? ??? ???? ???????� ?? ??????.??????

????? ????? ? ?????...
�????? ????? ? ?????...� ?? ??????.??????

???? ???? ?????????? ???????
�???? ???? ?????????? ???????� ?? ??????.??????

?????? ????????????? ??????
�?????? ????????????? ??????� ?? ??????.??????

???????????
�???????????� ?? ??????.??????

?????? ?????
�?????? ?????� ?? ??????.??????

No comments:

Post a Comment