Wednesday 29 October 2008

Boy Banned

I�m not sure why, but I still hate Leonardo DiCaprio. Yeah, I know, like 15 years later. Maybe it�s his goateed, dog-faced head, but I just can�t like this guy.

I�ve made amends with the other boy idols that the girls of my generation swooned over. Brad Pitt is actually a good actor and seems like a cool guy; perhaps �Legends of the Fall� was just a shitty, shitty fluke. Mark �Marky Mark� Wahlberg is still a Wahlberg, but at least he was good in �Three Kings� and �Boogie Nights,� and if I were a casting director, he�d be my go-to guy when I was looking for someone who could nail the role of a kind-hearted dumbass. Even Robbie Williams is off my Shit List. Maybe if I were a European male I�d feel obliged to hate Williams, but since he hardly shows up in the American consciousness, it�s easier to defend liking him. And I actually like his songs.

But what is it about Leonardo DiCaprio? It can�t just be me, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment