Tuesday 21 October 2008

An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

A few weeks ago, my brother Paul asked me on his website if I wanted to enter politics and run for co-president with him. I tried to put a reply on his website from a few different computers, but for some reason I was unable to. The answer: Hell yeah.

Obviously, my co-presidental running mate brings a whole wealth of foreign policy hoodlumism experience to the ticket, but I myself have also stirred up the establishment, too. And, since I�m now running for office, I�ll officially beat the press and release my own incriminating picture. The following picture of me was taken a few years ago at the World Naked Bike Ride in Boulder.


It was a sort of protest against overusing oil, so I made a sign that said �I don�t need oil to be greasy.� Unlike many other fellow bikers, I didn�t go naked, mainly cause I don�t like riding bikes anyhow, and I couldn�t have imagined they�d be any more comfortable naked. Oh yeah, and that�s a Viking helmet over my bike helmet.

Now that that�s out of the way, it�s smooth sailing for our political future. Paul, we�ve only got two weeks to convince the electorate to vote us into the presidency, so we better get going. I suppose that our biggest disadvantage�that we have no political experience�can be cancelled out by our biggest advantage: the nation isn�t sick and tired of hearing our names for the past two years.
Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment