Friday 12 March 2010

Castle In Prague

Prague is a city where it seems there is something that influences the mind of the visitors. My friends and different persons I met tell about Prague with such emotions! They have not enough words to describe it.

I never was in this city and can only post here the photos I found in the free gallery I use normally for my posts.
Here is the castel of Prague that is and was always residence of the kings and than of the presidents. They say, it's the biggest area for presidents in the world, and probably the biggest castel's area in the world (Guinness book). What is interesting, there are streets for simple residents there, too.

????? ??????????, ???? ??? ???????, ? ?? ?????, ????? ?????????......
�????? ??????????, ???? ??? ???????, ? ?? ?????, ????? ?????????......� ?? ??????.??????

The most impressing building there is Saint Vitus's Cathedral. It's belltower is 96 m high and you can walk up 278 steps till 56 m high situating landing. In the same turm there is the biggest bell of the Czech Republic. It has a name (Sigmund) and is in use from 1549

????? ??????? ????
�????? ??????? ????� ?? ??????.??????

No comments:

Post a Comment