Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pictures of the Day, March 22 and 23, 2010

Here are the Pictures of the Day for March 22nd and 23rd. Be sure to check out the Leftovers, as well as the rest of the new pictures I've been uploading. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to gradually put up more from 2006, starting with the Eurotrip from that year. In the meantime, enjoy!

March 23rd: A self-portrait. I've never really done them much, and I found that taking one is somewhat hard, especially when you're using a mirror to do it, and without enough light. I think during this particular picture, Angela was recounting a bit of Berlin gossip from the day, and I was tired.

March 24th: Today the mango guy came around with his truck of mangoes. Obviously, the situation presented an ideal time to purchase some mangoes. That's Angela's hand putting a mango on the scale.

So, thanks for reading, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment